Global Relocation Consultant
Global LT is currently hiring a full-time Global Relocation Consultant. This position requires you to work on-site at our World Headquarters located in Troy, MI. The Relocation Consultant provides support to Global LT’s corporate clients’ transferees. The Relocation Consultant is responsible for daily service delivery of each transferee’s programs offered through Global LT such as Corporate Language Training, Destination Services, Translations or Cultural Training.
The Global Relocation Consultant's responsibilities include providing excellent customer service in a high-volume capacity. This role helps coordinate multiple steps through a customized coaching process by being the point of contact of Global LT to our Students. We offer an array of service lines that you will need to become subject matter experts and work to increase utilization of benefits.
· Drives a high level of customer and client satisfaction while managing large caseloads.
· Counsels customers on authorized relocation benefits provided by their employer.
· Manages all activities, including those performed by third party suppliers related to the transfer process, the ongoing assignment and repatriation where appropriate.
· Acts as the lead point of contact and coordinates all assignment components – including internal and external points of need.
· Carries out the pre-assignment briefing and orientation with the authorized participant on the client’s policy and/or benefit.
· Provides continuing coaching and support to clients and participants maintaining regular contact throughout the assignment.
· Builds productive and effective relationships with clients, participants, and direct suppliers as well as internal customers within Global LT.
· Maintains data integrity, including updating Global LT’s database and provides the required data to produce ongoing status reports.
· Initiates customer satisfaction surveys when client policy allows.
· Undertakes other tasks as required.
· Adheres to Global LT’s Standards of Excellence in all aspects of the assignment process.
· Meets company metrics for customer satisfaction, utilization, responsiveness, and company financial goals.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
· 2+ years of customer service experience
· 2+ years related relocation/industry experience
· Minimum 3 years of experience in Customer Service
· Proficient with PC and Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
· Strong organizations skills, Detail-oriented and organized, methodical and analytical approach to work
· Ability to deal with multitasking under continuous high-pressure situations
· Ability to identify potential problems and develop effective solutions without immediate direction or supervision
· Excellent written and communication skills
· Comfortable talking on the phone for multiple hours throughout the day
· The ability to communicate clearly and professionally
· Strong customer service focus
· Work well within a team with good troubleshooting and conflict management skills
· Initiative and creativity and self-motivated
Eligible employees at Global LT, Inc. are offered the following benefits per company policy:
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Care Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Short- and Long-Term Disability
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
· Paid Holiday Schedule
Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
401K Savings program, with company match based on your contribution up to 4% after 1 year of service